"Potential in Education" Association (hereinafter "Association", "Operator", or "Adopt students"), respects the confidentiality of personal data and aims to provide correct and complete information to website users https://adoptamstudenti.ro/ .
The association processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("General Data Protection Regulation") and Law 190/ 2019 on the application of the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. IDENTITY OF THE OPERATOR
The "Potential in Education" association, based in Ilfov, Voluntari city, str. George Bacovia no. 15-17, block C2, staircase 2, apartment 9, room 1, registered in the Register of Associations and Foundations under no. 28003/A/2019, of the Cornetu Court, CIF: 41636774, with account RO88BTRLRONCRT0504419801, opened at Banca Transilvania, represented by Popa Alexandra Roxana, is a personal data operator.
3. PERSONAL DATA
What categories of personal data we process
- Identification data: name and surname;
- Contact data: telephone number, address, e-mail address;
- Data collected involuntarily: IP addresses, time of site visit, operating system as well as other technical parameters.
What are the legitimate grounds for data processing
- Contract: We can process personal data in order to execute the donation contract concluded in accordance with the Terms and Conditions provided on the website;
- Consent: We can process personal data that you have provided us voluntarily by completing the contact section.
- Legitimate interest: We may process personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, when, according to our assessment, we consider that the processing is fair, reasonable and proportionate to the purpose of the processing.
- Legal obligation: We may process personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations as a non-governmental organisation.
The association is affiliated, as a data operator, to some social media networks, namely Facebook and Linkedin.
Regarding Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/adoptamstudenti ), the operator processes data such as name, surname, nickname used in the Facebook environment through an agent with whom a data processing agreement has been signed that establishes the guarantees and protection measures that the agent must take into account to ensure data protection the persons concerned. Through the Facebook user's interaction with the Adopting students page, the operator can have access to all the data made public on the user's profile.
The data voluntarily provided by people who access the Facebook page are not extracted and processed for purposes other than those that the Facebook user has in mind when he decides to follow the page, when he gives a "like" for a certain post or places a comment to any photo posted on the page.
Regarding LinkedIn (page https://www.linkedin.com/company/adoptamstudenti-ro/about/), the operator processes data such as name, surname, nickname used in the LinkedIn network through an agent with whom a data processing agreement has been signed that establishes the guarantees and protection measures that the agent must take into account to ensure data protection the persons concerned. Through the LinkedIn user's interaction with the Adopt students page, the operator can have access to all the data made public on the user's profile.
The data voluntarily provided by people who access the LinkedIn page are not extracted and processed for purposes other than those that the user has in mind when he decides to follow the page, when he gives a "like" to a certain post or places a comment on any post on the page.
4. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The operator processes your personal data exclusively for the purpose of recording your contributions. The refusal to provide them determines the impossibility of contributing financially to the activities of the Adopt Students platform.
By filling in your data in the forms within the process of registering a financial contribution for a student or for our association, as well as by creating an account on the platform, you express your acceptance that your personal data will be included in the database of the platform.
Adoptăm Studenți also reserves the right to use the anonymous data collected from the website for any purpose with the possibility of disclosing statistics or other reports that do not directly and individually affect the users of the site. Any traffic statistics of our users, which we will provide to third parties or partner sites, except the authorities, are provided only as a set of data and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
For direct marketing purposes, Adopt students processes your personal data only based on your consent.
6. MEASURES TAKEN TO ENSURE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to limit the risks resulting from the processing of personal data, the Association has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures:
- Processing through the website and social networks is strictly limited to what is necessary to fulfill the purposes brought to your attention, as a data subject;
- If unsolicited information is sent to email@example.com by the operator (including but not limited to work documents, CVs, requests containing personal data, etc.), they will be deleted within a period of more than 30 days;
- Access to the data collected through the website and the social media networks referred to in this document is limited, being made by subjects of confidentiality clauses.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- The right to information and access: means the right of the data subject to obtain a confirmation from the operator that it processes or not the personal data concerning him and, if so, access to the respective data and to information on the manner in which the data are processed.
- The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator if this is technically feasible. Data portability complements the right of access.
- The right to opposition concerns the data subject's right to object to the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the operator. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the data subject in particular has the right to object to the processing at any time.
- The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data stored. The rectification must be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate (demonstrable) efforts.
- The right to data deletion ("the right to be forgotten") means the data subject's right to request that his personal data be deleted, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which were collected or processed; withdraws consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; opposes the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restriction of processing it can be exercised if the person contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows verification of the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting the restriction instead; in case the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; in case the person has opposed the processing for the time interval in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the respective person.
- The right to file a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, in the situation where the data subject, after contacting and formulating requests to the operator, considers that his legal rights are not respected in relation to data processing.
The contact details of ANSPDCP are as follows:
Adresa: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30
Sector 1, cod poștal 010336
Web page: www.dataprotection.ro
- The right to refer the competent court.
Regarding the exercise of the rights you have, you can send us your requests to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address in Str. George Bacovia, 15-17, C2, U9, Volunteers, Ilfov. We ask the concerned persons who send such requests to the Association to mention, either in the subject of the e-mail, or on the envelope in which the documents will be sent/deposited, information such as "data protection".
The operator will analyse your requests and requests and will respond to you within 30 days at most. If you consider that the answer is not a favorable one, you can address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent court.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY